Impress. Stabilize. Migrate.
When it comes to visualization, users have a nearly insatiable demand for more - more power, more performance and more consistent stability across platforms, devices and graphics cards.
In order to satisfy the market’s ever-escalating expectations, you’ll need a powerful graphics engine backed by responsive and dedicated graphics experts.
With HOOPS Visualize, your developers will rapidly deliver eye-popping applications across both mobile and desktop platforms. As the workhorse graphics engine in hundreds of successful applications, HOOPS Visualize will give you the technology you need, supported by a team you can trust.
Make your application pop on any platform. We work tirelessly to keep our graphics technology best-in-class for the hundreds of applications that rely on it. HOOPS Visualize makes it easy for you to:
- Reduce project development costs.
- Complete and bring your product to market faster.
- Focus on competitive value-adds and core competencies.
- Deliver best-in-class user interaction and application productivity.
- Create a high competitive advantage for your applications.
- Develop applications on a robust and future-proof technology.
At its core, HOOPS Visualize provides a flexible, hierarchical scene management engine capable of handling a range of graphics entities, together with a sophisticated graphics pipeline and high-performance graphics and interaction handling algorithms. It also delivers advanced capabilities to accelerate your application development, including an animation engine, clash detection, multi-plane sectioning, and large model visualization.
HOOPS Visualize offers a wide range of technical features, outlined below.
- Rich, flexible graphics display for both desktop and mobile:3D/2D, point clouds, text, images
- High Performance drivers: OpenGL, OpenGL ES, DirectX, Hardcopy Support
- Wide-UI Support: MFC, Qt, WPF, JavaSwing, ATL, iOS, Cocoa Touch and Android SDK-Java
- Language Support: C, C++, C#, Java
- Multi-Platform Support: Win32/64, Linux 32/64, Unix, Solaris, Mac OS/X, iOS and Android
- Touch-enabled camera operators for mobile devices
- Multi-threaded and thread safe
- Large Model handling: interactive frame rate algorithms
- Extensive Point-Cloud Functionality: dynamic LOD, splat rendering
- Fast Clash Detection Engine: soft and hard clashes
- Advanced Navigation: walk-through, gravity and terrain following
- Advanced GPU effects: real-time shadows, ambient occlusion, reflection panes, fast silhouette edges, blooms
- Animation Engine: video reviews, simulations, collision detection
- Smart Text Handling: annotations, 3D bill-boarding
- High-quality TrueType font support, 3D text support, text greeking
- Fast multi-layer transparency: depth peeling, screen door techniques
- Bounded multi plane sectioning, cut-aways sectioning, endcaps
- High-quality and fast hidden line removal
- Interpolated analysis shading
- High-quality WYSIWYG hardcopy output with large format support
- Shader-based rendering for OpenGL2 and DirectX
- Stereo rendering (3D viewing)
- 3D mouse support
HOOPS Visualize supports a range of 3D and 2D Formats. Some formats require additional libraries to be installed as shown in the tables below:3D Formats
|File Format||Read||Write||Additional Libraries Required|
|PDF (2D/3D)||X||HOOPS Publish|
A plug-in is also provided to write 3D and visualization data from Autodesk 3DS Max.
|File Format||Read||Write||Additional Libraries required|