Build. Brand. Grow.Growing your business starts by addressing market needs not served by existing solutions. When you see those opportunities, you need to move quickly to fill the market space and reap the rewards. Developing and selling plug-ins was a good first step for your business, but now you’re ready to drive revenue and margin growth by creating your own applications. AutoCAD OEM is a platform for rapidly building applications, and rapidly building your business. Your starting point will be the world’s most proven CAD system. To make it your own, simply “hide” any unneeded AutoCAD functionality, add your unique value by adding plug-ins, and stamp the application with your own brand and look-and-feel. With the speed and efficiency of Tech Soft 3D solutions, you can successfully extend your reach by entering the software application business.
Fast-Track your Development: Begin your project closer to the end goal with intuitive wizards and productivity tools that keep your development schedule on track.
Get Everything You Need in One Cost-Effective Platform: Develop with all the tools and features you need in one cost-effective product. No need to devote resources to re-inventing the wheel, and no need to license other technology.
Develop a Branded Application with a Powerful Foundation: Create a customized look-and-feel through one-of-a-kind images, splash screens, icons, drop-down menus, licensing, naming, and branding. Your product may be built on AutoCAD OEM, but the customer will experience an application uniquely yours.
Build on the CAD Standard: Give your application support for the latest operating systems and platforms, and the broad appeal of a familiar interface and logical commands. Access a wealth of development tools, on line help, forums, training and the vast Autodesk Developer Network. Benefit directly from the millions of development hours that have gone into making AutoCAD OEM the trusted and proven platform it is today.
The OEM Media Kit, including:
- The raw, individual components of AutoCAD
- One unnamed EXE file used for building your application
- All AutoCAD resources required to build your OEM application
- Sample projects and tutorials
- Specific OEM documentation
- Tools to create a branded look and feel with splash screens and icons
- Option to develop in seven languages ( English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish) using the native fonts.
- Support for Visual LISP, Object ARX, VBA, ActiveX and .NET for a customized development environment
- Construct your own AutoCAD-based application
- Define your product’s functionality
- Customize the look & feel, with only the features and menus you need
- Create the installer and packaging for shipping
- Use a “relaxed” security version of OEM for debugging and quick testing
- Add specialized features tailored to your target customers
- Access robust 2D and 3D functionality
- Your product name
- What commands to include
- What features to enable/disable
- Splash screens and images
- Icons and background images
- Creates customized installation media for your product
- Allows for full manipulation of the resources
- Enables you to fully customize the installation experience