Toolkit Products Adobe PDF Library
The Adobe® PDF Library is a low-level library containing a powerful set of C/C++ APIs that enable applications to publish rich, collaborative PDF documents. Using the Adobe PDF Library, systems integrators, ISVs and enterprise IT developers can create products with highly customized PDF output, across a variety of platforms.
The Adobe PDF Library provides a consistent, accurate and supported imple®mentation of the latest Adobe PDF specification. Data generated from your application is instantly portable into a variety of workflows throughout the manufacturing and construction industries, available to desktops around the globe via Acrobat® and the free Adobe Reader®.
The Adobe PDF Library can also be combined with HOOPS Publish to produce 3D PDF files with more advanced capabilities.
The Adobe® PDF Library is based on the native technology of Adobe Acrobat software and offers complete functionality for generating, manipulating, rendering, and printing Adobe PDF documents.
The Adobe® PDF Library enables Adobe PDF functionality to be seamlessly embedded within applications, including server-based applications. It also provides reliable, accurate, and Adobe-supported implementation of the latest PDF specification. The SDK includes many features such as: Create, Edit, Fonts, Assemble document, Compress, Security Features.
• Full Compatibility with Acrobat X
• Support for Windows platforms (32- and 64- bit)
• Support for Linux 64 bit platforms
• Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) Compliance
• Improved editing of PDFs and reduce content loss
• Better precision APIs while editing PDFs
• Rendering large pages with better precision
• Removed 27 spot color limitation in print workflow
• Improved print output to bring it closer to Acrobat
• Core dynamic Libraries and Header files provided
• Complete documentation, including an application programming interface (API)
• Reference guide
• 16 completely functional solution samples
• Microsoft Windows® (32- and 64-bit)
• Macintosh (32- and 64-bit)
• Sun™ Solaris™(SPARC 32- and 64-bit, x86 32- and 64-bit)
• Linux® (32- and 64-bit)
• IBM® AIX® (32- and 64-bit)
• HP-UX (Itanium and PA RISC, 32- and 64-bit)
• SGI IRIX
For each Tech Soft 3D product, licensing and license fees are designed to provide excellent value, helping developers spend their R&D funds efficiently and quickly deliver successful products to market. Specific license fees vary depending on the Tech Soft 3D products and modules required, the level of service and support desired, end-user seat volumes, operating business model, etc.
We would be glad to arrange a consultation with a member of our Business Development team to review your specific project and provide detailed licensing information based on your own requirements. To arrange your consultation please contact us today.
Don't just take our word for it…
Some of the most recognizable customers of the Adobe PDF Library are prominent Adobe products, including Adobe Acrobat, Reader®, Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, and FrameMaker® software; Adobe LiveCycle™ server products family; the Adobe PostScript® language; and others.
The Adobe PDF Library was specifically created to support OEMs, systems integrators, independent software vendors, and enterprise IT developers who want to incorporate Adobe PDF functionality into new or existing applications and workflows.