Toolkit Products Autodesk RealDWG
The Autodesk RealDWG® toolkit is the only solution to bring full read and write capability of the latest, native DWG™ and DXF™ file formats into your application.
Quickly and accurately build DWG compatibility into your application with the same software libraries used in AutoCAD®, Autodesk VIZ, AutoCAD Revit® and Autodesk Inventor® for maximum portability.
And with easy and cost-effective licensing terms, it's now easier than ever to make your application appeal to the millions of users who create, manage and share design data using DWG.
- Use the native DWG libraries
- High level of confidence when sharing design data.
- Be sure that you can always access the most up-to-date format produced by AutoCAD and AutoCAD-based products.
- Interpret custom objects seamlessly with built-in object enablers.
- Reliability and Fidelity
- Available for C++ and .Net development (C# to be confirmed)
- Read/write DWG including read and write support for the AutoCAD 2000-2014 releases (as well as R14) and read and write support for Visual Studio 2010
- Read/write DXF r12 and newer as well
For 32-Bit RealDWG 2014
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition, Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, or Ultimate edition (SP2 or higher), or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional edition (SP3)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 350 MB free disk space for installation
- Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 (SP1)
Note: Development of RealDWG® 32-bit software on a 64-bit Windows operating system is supported; however, deployment of 32-bit software on a 64-bit system is not supported.
For 64-Bit RealDWG 2014
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate edition, Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise, Business, or Ultimate edition (SP2 or later), or Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon or AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 or Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 425 MB free disk space for installation
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (SP1)
Note: RealDWG 64-bit software cannot be installed on a 32-bit Windows operating system.
Please note that to license RealDWG® approval must be granted by Autodesk. All applications are reviewed and considered on a case-by-case basis by Autodesk. The application form is available from this website and should be returned to email@example.com
Once this application is approved, Tech Soft 3D will be providing with a contract to review and sign.
For information on licensing RealDWG®, please contact us here.
Don't just take our word for it…
"Docupoint's app, DrawingSearcher, is a robust web browser-based search engine able to find any alpha-numeric text across hundreds-of-thousands of AutoCAD drawings in real-time. Docupoint uses RealDWG to read DWG/DXF files, extract all text information, make raster pictures of each drawing file and then export DWF files.
Docupoint wrote an additional "vectorizer" software routine on top of RealDWG which allows DrawingSearcher's SmartZoom feature to display the many findings throughout each drawing by centering and properly zooming to enable the user to read each instance with little effort.
Docupoint could not have developed such an industrial-strength product, used by the largest AutoCAD customers in the world, without access to the features available in a tool/utility like RealDWG."