Autodesk Solutions and Platform Products Autodesk AutoCAD OEM
Build custom AutoCAD®-based products designed for specialized markets with the AutoCAD® OEM CAD development platform, exclusively from Tech Soft 3D. Intuitive tools allow you to easily create industry-specific products that offer the precise features, commands, menus and design data your customers require. AutoCAD OEM is licensed to independent software developers, corporate developers and system integrators who need to:
- Deliver products with scaled feature sets at scaled price points through your chosen sales model: direct, rental, term-based, SAAS, etc.
- Turn a plug-in into a standalone application, launch a new CAD application, or replace an aging CAD software system with the power of AutoCAD.
- Create products with scaled feature sets on an AutoCAD-based platform.
- Build products that can read and create AutoCAD-compatible DWG™ files.
Fast-Track your Development: Begin your project closer to the end goal with intuitive wizards and productivity tools that keep your development schedule on track.
Get Everything You Need in One Cost-Effective Platform: Develop with all the tools and features you need in one cost-effective product. No need to devote resources to re-inventing the wheel, and no need to license other technology.
Develop a Branded Application with a Powerful Foundation: Create a customized look-and-feel through one-of-a-kind images, splash screens, icons, drop-down menus, licensing, naming and branding. Your product may be built on AutoCAD OEM, but the customer will experience an application uniquely yours.
Build on the CAD Standard: Give your application support for the latest operating systems and platforms, and the broad appeal of a familiar interface and logical commands. Access a wealth of development tools, on line help, forums, training and the vast Autodesk Developer Network. Benefit directly from the millions of development hours that have gone into making AutoCAD OEM the trusted and proven platform it is today.
The OEM Media Kit, including:
- The raw, individual components of AutoCAD
- One unnamed EXE file used for building your application
- All AutoCAD resources required to build your OEM application
- Sample projects and tutorials
- Specific OEM documentation
Multiple Development Interfaces
- Tools to create a branded look and feel with splash screens and icons
- Option to develop in seven languages ( English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish) using the native fonts.
- Support for Visual LISP, Object ARX, VBA, ActiveX and .NET for a customized development environment
The AutoCAD OEM Platform, with tools to:
- Construct your own AutoCAD-based application
- Define your product’s functionality
- Customize the look & feel, with only the features and menus you need
- Create the installer and packaging for shipping
- Use a “relaxed” security version of OEM for debugging and quick testing
- Add specialized features tailored to your target customers
- Access robust 2D and 3D functionality
The OEM Make Wizard to configure:
- Your product name
- What commands to include
- What features to enable/disable
- Splash screens and images
- Icons and background images
The OEM Installer Wizard to configure the installation media
- Creates customized installation media for your product
- Allows for full manipulation of the resources
- Enables you to fully customize the installation experience
Don't just take our word for it…
“We believe our experience with AutoCAD Architecture OEM is a perfect example of the value of that program. Using the dynamic OEM API, we were able to combine the power of AutoCAD with our proprietary technology. The result was a high-value solution that served a unique set of customers and generated significant revenue for our company – and eventually a union with Illinois Tool Work (ITW). In combination with other ITW Building software applications and business entities, our VisionREZ application is driving industry change through lean manufacturing technology and processes.” - Jay Moore, Manager of Business Development, Ameri-CAD Inc., an ITW Company